Monday, December 1, 2008

I NEED A BELIVER

( I used to be known as "THE LONER" for sometime, it was one of the richest times of my life. here is one of my favs. carries a V.special memory for me)
call it a poem call it thoughts think it's silly or think it's greatI just felt those words so I wrote them..... THE LONER

I NEED A BELIVER
_________________
I need someone to love me when I'm weak
someone to forgive when I mistake

someone I can really trust
can really give my heart
someone I know she won't coz my hurt

someone on her shoulders I can cry
and in her arms I wish to die

the one who is purity and beauty
innocent as a child.. but can be wild ... to protect me

someone in her eyes I lose when and where
and there is nothing but us there

someone in her eyes I lose what and why
with her I fly ..I touch the sky

I need someone to believe in me
To make me believe in me

14/1/2004
7.45 PM
THE LONER

1 comment:

  1. Noooo way, i loved itt loved ittt, begad... You are goooood :)

    lamia

    ReplyDelete