Monday, December 1, 2008

Until u came along

I was here
U were there
But we met..in the no-where
no place no time for mate...
our gathering called upon us ..like fate
and after our first date
I knew for u I was made

Only u can coz all this change in me
I’m not the man I used to be
I feel the years coming back to me

I was feared by all
all enemies no friends
who ever came near me
it meant their ends
Until u came along...

I was might, vulgar and strength
and in the darkness world ..
I was the only prince
Until u came along...

with no army no men
not one battle done
u won


U trapped me with a look
got hold of me with a smile

my mind my army all things.. were a mess
and ur final battle
u won it..
with a kiss

I was Master of diagaure
I was the meanest there is
but with u I was weak..humble and helpless
I was all that I was ..
and now I’m not
COZ U CAME ALONG......

No comments:

Post a Comment